Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The iPhone 5 Central

So I've started this new blog because I, just like most of you, I assume, am very excited about this new iPhone coming out in the next few months.

With Steve Jobbs leaving Apple recently and the company now entering a new era, this will most certainly be a deciding moment in Apple's future and will dictate the years to come. This new product is just like any other product launched by this company. It is surrounded by secrecy and rumors. All the same, we are looking forward to the launch and are excited to learn everything we can about the new device.

Weather it be specs, leaked pictures, new features, tests, etc. I am committed to bringing you all the info I find and hear from my sources. Please do not hesitate to contact or comment; the more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment